This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, updated] Vtable pointer verification, runtime library changes (patch 3 of 3)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Caroline Tice <cmtice at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Luis Lozano <llozano at google dot com>, Bhaskar Janakiraman <bjanakiraman at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 00:11:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, updated] Vtable pointer verification, runtime library changes (patch 3 of 3)
- References: <CABtf2+Rg+E+mt1CsWbDd=we0en7--YTLFTP6FZduhag5zL_uXA@mail.gmail.com> <CABtf2+Q4v3yRycHfgqN10K6JrX_8mkaREFLTbws=G8OEH=GNfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CAH6eHdRJKgQUn59iB4VFoHDBV25zqMVMA=Cc3q++75PpmjuV7w@mail.gmail.com> <CABtf2+RG_5UCccD8obJA3FRbMdumS3u5FQPF6dkyDZtO1J9ZaA@mail.gmail.com>
On 7 March 2013 23:53, Caroline Tice wrote:
> I believe this patch addresses all of your comments; I modified the
> configure.ac files to generate the configures, and I fixed the
> spelling mistakes in the comments. I still get the warnings when
> generating the Makefile.in files from the Makefile.am files, but the
> resulting files seem to be correct, and I don't know how to make the
> warnings go away.
> Please review this patch and let me know if it will be ok to commit
> when GCC opens up again.
I'd like to know if someone with better automake skills than I have
can do anything about that warning, but otherwise that looks OK to me,