This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix PR50293 - LTO plugin with space in path
- From: "Joey Ye" <joey dot ye at arm dot com>
- To: "'Georg-Johann Lay'" <gjl at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "'Joseph Myers'" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 14:31:13 +0530
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR50293 - LTO plugin with space in path
- References: <000001ce0cb4$6b491000$41db3000$@email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <000001ce12f9$0446ab60$0cd40220$@email@example.com> <5133995A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Georg-Johann Lay [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 02:42
> To: Joey Ye
> Cc: 'Joseph Myers'; firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR50293 - LTO plugin with space in path
> Joey Ye schrieb:
> > Ping
> >> Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix PR50293 - LTO plugin with space in path
> Does this patch also work with MS-Windows as host, i.e. with \ as path
This patch itself doesn't handle '\'. As it should in comments:
"a\\ b" -> "a\\\\ b"
But I doubt \ is a problem, as Mingw or Cygwin changes it to / instead.