This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix AVR ICEs with -fpic (PR target/56455)
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:25:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix AVR ICEs with -fpic (PR target/56455)
- References: <20130226211739.GB12913@tucnak.redhat.com>
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:17 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> As the PR shows, alpha-vms wasn't the only target which doesn't
> define ASM_OUTPUT_ADDR_DIFF_ELT, avr is another one, and I can find
> several others.
Not sure how I came to that conclusion...
> So, either we put this check back, or we need to adjust all those targets
> to disable flag_jump_tables for flag_pic.
Let's just put it back for now. It'll be hookized for GCC 4.9.