This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Committed: Fix PR target/54640
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:32:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Committed: Fix PR target/54640
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 26/02/13 15:29, Joern Rennecke wrote:
Committed as obvious.
2013-02-26 Joern Rennecke <email@example.com>
* config/arm/arm.c (const_ok_for_dimode_op): Make code consistent
for HOST_WIDE_INT of 32 bit / same size as int.
--- config/arm/arm.c (revision 196254)
+++ config/arm/arm.c (working copy)
@@ -2607,7 +2607,7 @@ const_ok_for_op (HOST_WIDE_INT i, enum r
const_ok_for_dimode_op (HOST_WIDE_INT i, enum rtx_code code)
- HOST_WIDE_INT hi_val = (i >> 32) & 0xFFFFFFFF;
+ HOST_WIDE_INT hi_val = (i >> 16 >> 16) & 0xFFFFFFFF;
I'm not convinced this is obvious. It's certainly ugly.
I think the correct thing to do is to force all ARM targets to use a