This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Implement SIMD Absolute Difference Instructions
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: "Hurugalawadi, Naveen" <Naveen dot Hurugalawadi at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:29:02 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Implement SIMD Absolute Difference Instructions
- References: <F3068DEED1A463459E0887A091B154933A477A@BY2PRD0710MB364.namprd07.prod.outlook.com>
On 30/01/13 05:46, Hurugalawadi, Naveen wrote:
Please find attached the patch that implements absolute difference
instructions for aarch64 target.
The patch modifies the testcase vect.c and vect-fp.c to check the
generated instructions and also their functionality.
Please review the patch and let me know if there should be any
Alphabetical order please.