This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to libstdc++ to use __cxa_thread_atexit_impl if available
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:38:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH to libstdc++ to use __cxa_thread_atexit_impl if available
- References: <50FAD64F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 01/19/2013 12:22 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
I think I'll hold off checking this in until Siddhesh's patch goes into
It's in now, so I'm going to go ahead and check in my patch.