This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Move "-fsanitize=" in doc/invoke.texi from Optimization to Debugging
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:42:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: Move "-fsanitize=" in doc/invoke.texi from Optimization to Debugging
- References: <512B3BC6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus <email@example.com> writes:
> As Jeffry Walton realized at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2013-02/msg00280.html, invoke.texi is
> inconsistent: In the overview, -fsanitize= is listed as debug option
> (which makes sense) but the actual description is under the section
> optimization options.
This looks OK to my casual non (doc) maintainer eyes.