This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lra] merged with trunk
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:42:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [lra] merged with trunk
- References: <5127D1C4.email@example.com>
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> LRA branch was merged with trunk @ 196224.
> The branch was successfully bootstrapped on x86/x86-64, ppc64, and ia64.
Thanks for the fix and merge.
I still have a large number of FAILs on mipsisa64 that weren't there
before. Compare these two results to see what I mean:
Unfortunately I can't tell quickly whether this is due to LRA changes
or due to other changes merged from trunk.