This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: MIPS32r2 FP MADD instruction set support
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, Steve Ellcey <Steve dot Ellcey at imgtec dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:59:10 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: MIPS32r2 FP MADD instruction set support
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <9FC01705-46EC-4254-ABAF-C97719290135@comcast.net>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
>> What do other people do?
> We usually can cut and paste the one line and run the one case by hand. Test cases that don't fall into this category, well, suck, I mean, are more annoying.
These days I find contrib/repro_fail <regexpforthefailingtest>
file.log.useful to rebuild the failing test(s).