This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] C++ math constants
- From: Alec Teal <a dot teal at warwick dot ac dot uk>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:14:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] C++ math constants
- References: <CAOPLpQdxQkFcUb6-us3gdzesTwx8MyzxccF_TTZvO3=E0A1xsw@mail.gmail.com>
On 21/02/13 16:32, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
How about the attached file as a start for <ext/math>. I used the
constexpr approach (instead of function calls) and replicated the
constants that are available in <math.h> in Unix.
What other constants to add?
ln(10) (for base conversions)
I'll write down what I use in my day to day stuff, keep you posted.