This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] df-scan: split df_insn_delete for clearer dumps and better speed
- From: Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini at redhat dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 07:33:56 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] df-scan: split df_insn_delete for clearer dumps and better speed
> > so it needs someone DF aware to review
> > and that makes it stage1 material as well I think.
> Also good. I think the patch is quite safe but it's obviously not a
> bug fix (except perhaps for making the dumps less confusing). Let's
> consider this queued for GCC 4.9.
> FWIW, I like to think of myself as quite DF aware ;-)
You're definitely DF aware and if the steering committee
wants to appoint you as dataflow reviewer, I would have no
reason to complain...
Still DF only has reviewers, not maintainers, so it needs
someone else DF aware anyway. If it is 4.9 material perhaps
it is simpler to place it after the patches that kill the basic