This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
closing PR's (was Re: [PATCH ARM iWMMXt 0/5] Improve iWMMXt support)
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:34:58 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: closing PR's (was Re: [PATCH ARM iWMMXt 0/5] Improve iWMMXt support)
- References: <email@example.com> <4FD840A2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAEdQ38HcU_a5e1zr9LRRnfMVgiN91tWzSNNHd15FQA7w5ABv0w@mail.gmail.com> <4FE9CDA6.email@example.com> <CAEdQ38EP=vSoDQ365NUB=P_BKea2GaEJGvkRGaRYvKwoEtZdRw@mail.gmail.com> <5106941C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 28 Jan 2013, nick clifton wrote:
> > Also, could you close its duplicates, bugs 36798 and 36966?
> Sorry no. I do not actually own these PRs, so I cannot close them. :-(
Sorry if I misinterpret, but it seems a reminder is in order:
magic powers are attached to email@example.com accounts in
bugzilla, so when people use them instead of their
firstname.lastname@example.org, they are able to close PR's they