This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, PR 56294] Fix omissions in intersect_aggregates_with_edge
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:56:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PR 56294] Fix omissions in intersect_aggregates_with_edge
- References: <20130220150104.GE19120@virgil.suse>
> this patch fixes an omission in IPA-CP's agg_replacements_to_vector
> which needs to filter the vector by index and offset and a typo in
> intersect_aggregates_with_edge which in one call passed the wrong
> index to agg_replacements_to_vector. This combined lead to empty
> intersections which were caught by an assert checking exactly that.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-linux (all languages + Ada) with
> default BOOT_CFLAGS and also with BOOT_CFLAGS='-O2 -g -fipa-cp-clone
> --param=ipa-cp-eval-threshold=100' (C, C++ and Fortran only), I'm
> currently bootstrapping with the param set to 1.
> OK for trunk?