This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
linaro/gcc-4_8-branch created and documented
- From: Matthew Gretton-Dann <matthew dot gretton-dann at linaro dot org>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gerald at pfeifer dot com, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>, Marcus Shawcroft <marsha01 at arm dot com>, Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot radhakrishnan at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:31:37 +0000
- Subject: linaro/gcc-4_8-branch created and documented
I have just created a distribution branch: 'linaro/gcc-4_8-branch'. I have
committed the attached patch to the wwwdocs CVS repository to document this
branch (and future Linaro branches).
The branch will track the equivalent FSF release branch (once created) and
also accept backports of patches accepted for trunk which are of interest to
the ARM and AArch64 backends. Anyone from Linaro with write access to the
GCC Subversion repository can commit and approve patches for this branch.
The branch has been created early as there are some Stage 1 pending patches
which I want to backport early to this branch.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro
Description: Text document