This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix create_expression_by_pieces (PR tree-optimization/56381)
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:03:40 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix create_expression_by_pieces (PR tree-optimization/56381)
- References: <20130218223258.GA1215@tucnak.zalov.cz> <5122BC41.email@example.com>
On Mon, 18 Feb 2013, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 02/18/13 15:32, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> > Hi!
> > This accesses one past the last initialized argument.
> > Fixed thusly, bootstrapped/regtested on x86_64-linux and i686-linux, ok for
> > trunk?
> > 2013-02-18 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > PR tree-optimization/56381
> > * tree-ssa-pre.c (create_expression_by_pieces): Fix up last argument
> > to fold_build3.
> > * g++.dg/opt/pr56381.C: New test.
> OK. Arguably this could have gone in under the obvious rule.
Btw, the 4.7 branch is affected, too.