This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Fix a thinko in dumping in ipa-cp.c
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 20:54:35 +0100
- Subject: [PATCH] Fix a thinko in dumping in ipa-cp.c
in ipa-cp there is a dumping condition that was intended to trigger
for non-aliases and non-thunks but I have lost the negations somewhere
when introducing the code. This probably shows this particular
dumping is not very crucial but I think it summarizes the
initialization well and decided to keep it.
The following patch has successfully bootstrapped and passed testsuite
on x86_64-linux, I intend to commit it as obvious tomorrow unless
2013-02-07 Martin Jambor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ipa-cp.c (initialize_node_lattices): Fix dumping condition.
@@ -725,7 +725,7 @@ initialize_node_lattices (struct cgraph_
if (dump_file && (dump_flags & TDF_DETAILS)
- && node->alias && node->thunk.thunk_p)
+ && !node->alias && !node->thunk.thunk_p)
fprintf (dump_file, "Marking all lattices of %s/%i as %s\n",
cgraph_node_name (node), node->uid,
disable ? "BOTTOM" : "VARIABLE");