This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH, ARM][0/n] Split patterns that output multiple assembly instruction
- From: "Greta Yorsh" <greta dot yorsh at arm dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Richard Earnshaw" <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "Ramana Radhakrishnan" <Ramana dot Radhakrishnan at arm dot com>, <nickc at redhat dot com>, <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:29:59 -0000
- Subject: [PATCH, ARM][0/n] Split patterns that output multiple assembly instruction
This sequence of patches aims at cleaning up patterns that output multiple
The first few patches handle some of the patterns in arm.md.
[1/n] Add new patterns for subtract with carry.
[2/n] Split subdi patterns.
[3/n] Split patterns andsi_iorsi3_notsi, abs, cmpdi, and negdi.
[4/n] Add negdi_extend patterns.
[5/n] Split shiftdi patterns and add rrx pattern.
[6/n] Split min and max patterns.
[7/n] Add a comment on splitting Thumb1 patterns.
No regression on qemu for arm-none-eabi cortex-a15 arm/thumb.
Bootstrap successful on Cortex-A15.
Ok for gcc 4.9 stage 1?