This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,c++] Generate correct (i.e., const) debug entries for arrays declared const but not marked READONLY
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: t56xjcu6dh at snkmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:29:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch,c++] Generate correct (i.e., const) debug entries for arrays declared const but not marked READONLY
- References: <email@example.com>
There's no need to track this on the decl, as the decl's type still
reflects the constness of the declaration. The issue is that the const
applies to the array element type rather than the array type itself, so
the code in dwarf2out.c needs to be fixed to find it there.