This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [asan] Fix a thinko leading to a crash
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Kostya Serebryany <kcc at google dot com>, Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov at google dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:45:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [asan] Fix a thinko leading to a crash
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 09:37:42PM +0100, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> It appeared that in my previous patch, a stupid thinko can lead to a
> crash when instrumenting some builtin functionsK. Fixed thus.
> Tested against trunk on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, and a bootstrap is underway.
> * asan.c (instrument_builtin_call): Really put the length of the
> second source argument into src1_len.
> * c-c++-common/asan/memcmp-2.c: New test.