This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [AArch64-4.7] Backport: Implement section anchors
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: James Greenhalgh <james dot greenhalgh at arm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 13:28:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64-4.7] Backport: Implement section anchors
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 February 2013 13:26, James Greenhalgh <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch is a backport of the section anchors support introduced
> to aarch64-branch here:
> The patch has been tested for aarch64-none-elf with only a known
> regression, fixed by backporting this patch by Andrew Pinski:
> Is this OK to commit to aarch64-4.7-branch?