This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix RTL unswitching loop verification ICE
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 11:36:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix RTL unswitching loop verification ICE
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 13 February 2013 10:11, Richard Biener <email@example.com> wrote:
> This fixes the reported ICE on arm. Similar to tree level unswitching
> RTL level unswitching can expose formerly irreducible regions as new
> loops. The following patch makes sure to discover them (we now
> verify we do).
> Bootstrap and regtest pending on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.
Thanks for looking at this.
The proposed patch resolves the issue on both arm and aarch64.