This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- From: dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr (Dominique Dhumieres)
- To: paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com, dominiq at lps dot ens dot fr
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, jason at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, bkoz at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:40:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- References: <20130212112631.383213BE18@mailhost.lps.ens.fr> <511A283D.email@example.com>
IIRC I have already asked a similar question about atan2, erf, ...
which don't appear in the std namespace on darwin.