This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Fix 22_locale/time_get/get_weekday/char/38081-.cc tests for glibc 2.17
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:15:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] Fix 22_locale/time_get/get_weekday/char/38081-.cc tests for glibc 2.17
- References: <20130211153359.74f27ab4@octopus> <511927E9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11 February 2013 17:18, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> I think it's Ok, yes. Thanks. However, I would appreciate if somebody with a
> glibc 2.17 system at hand could double check. Maybe HJ?
Although I'm sure Carlos is right that they're close enough to not
need checking, I've got a Rawhide setup with glibc 2.17 so I can test
it, just to be sure.