This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- From: Benjamin De Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 10:54:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- References: <51192B59.firstname.lastname@example.org> <511930FD.email@example.com> <511939EE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> .. also, I think we should have #if __cplusplus >= 201103L protecting
> these functions too, exactly like all the other C++11 bits. Eg, I
> don't think we should unconditionally, ie in C++03 mode too, declare
> at_quick_exit and quick_exit in namespace std.
> I can tweak things for the two issues I noticed.
It seems like this is still 4.8 material to me.