This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:35:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: v3 PATCH to add on_quick_exit/quick_exit to std
- References: <51192B59.firstname.lastname@example.org> <511930FD.email@example.com>
.. also, I think we should have #if __cplusplus >= 201103L protecting
these functions too, exactly like all the other C++11 bits. Eg, I don't
think we should unconditionally, ie in C++03 mode too, declare
at_quick_exit and quick_exit in namespace std.
I can tweak things for the two issues I noticed.