This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR56231
- From: Andi Kleen <andi at firstfloor dot org>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 20:22:02 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR56231
- References: <alpine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Biener <email@example.com> writes:
> This fixes broken include information printed on diagnostics from the
> LTO frontend. We fail to properly leave the file we're still in
> after processing one data_in. Instead of figuring out where exactly
> we miss a clear_line_info call the following simply caches the
> current file/line/column at the single point in LTO that creates
> new linemap entries, lto_input_location.
Great! This has been annoying me for quite some time, but never
enough to track it down.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Speaking for myself only