This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Go testsuite patch committed: Load timeout.exp
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:24:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Go testsuite patch committed: Load timeout.exp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> writes:
>> 2013-02-08 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> * lib/go.exp: Load timeout.exp.
> ERROR: Couldn't find library file timeout.exp.
Sorry, I was told on IRC that the patch worked.
As I mentioned on the bug, can you figure out why it fails? The file
gcc/testsuite/lib/go.exp does a load_lib of several files from that
directory. Why would they all work but loading timeout.exp fails?