This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/2] PowerPC testsuite clean up
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mike Stump <mrs at mrs dot kithrup dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:05:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/2] PowerPC testsuite clean up
- References: <CAGWvnynyu1sDQeObCtdfAYT6UHn8NEBQw=GoxUVUvHeLQGJKgA@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 2013-02-06 at 17:19 -0500, David Edelsohn wrote:
> Because Peter Bergner most recently worked on embedded PPC targets, I
> had asked him to double-check the patch before approving it.
> Hopefully he will give me some feedback soon.
I've had a look at the patch and it looks good to me.
I also gave it a spin through a powerpc64-linux build and
testsuite run just to make sure nothing unexpectedly popped
out and nothing did. So I'm fine with the patch.