This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Properly make loops from tail-recursion appear
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 17:41:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Properly make loops from tail-recursion appear
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 04:40:56PM +0100, Richard Biener wrote:
> This fixes fallout from the loops-exist verifier. And it optimizes
> compile-time of IPA pure-const.
> Not yet tested in any way (but quite obvious).
FYI, I've regtested/bootstrapped this one on x86_64, together with my loop
verifier bits. All loos fine. Thanks,