This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR54339 - Update gfortran.texi's standard refs, status and TS29113 sections
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:09:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR54339 - Update gfortran.texi's standard refs, status and TS29113 sections
- References: <5109440C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <5110D8E9.email@example.com>
Now committed as obvious (Rev. 195845).
Tobias Burnus wrote:
* ping *
As promised: A patch for the "regression" PR54339. I am sure there is
room for improvement :-)
Everyone: Please feel free to comment on the current documentation,
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/ , and on the attached patch.
OK for the trunk?