This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [google/integration] Add -gfission and -gmlt options as synonyms
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 17:41:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: [google/integration] Add -gfission and -gmlt options as synonyms
- References: <CAHACq4rKKWetwnRkxuQJ7HfnxNw_ZOVh0Z-CsUoyLngMBPSayA@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch adds -g[no-]fission as a synonym for -g[no-]split-dwarf,
> and modifies the existing stub we have for -gmlt to make it a synonym
> for -g1. The implementation of -gsplit-dwarf is already in trunk (and
> therefore g/i), and the implementation of -g1 to produce line tables
> will be submitted for google/main shortly, and for trunk when Stage 1
> Tested with crosstool-validate.
> OK for google/integration?