This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] : Fix for PR 52123 gcc bootstrap with ada fails on mingw target
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Emrich <rainer at emrich-ebersheim dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 11:59:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] : Fix for PR 52123 gcc bootstrap with ada fails on mingw target
- References: <50E5823E.email@example.com> <51122F66.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130206103123.GA22927@adacore.com> <5112362F.email@example.com>
> > Did you check that this patch also works fine with mingw64? This is the
> > main environment now used, so it's important to verify that these changes
> > are compatible with both mingw32 and mingw64.
> I'm only able ot test for mingw64 at the moment as you see above,
> x86_64-w64-mingw32 is mingw64. If someone is able to test mingw.org for me
> would be fine. Otherwise I have to setup a mingw.org environment.
OK, thanks for the clarification.
> Here the link to the original post:
Patch is OK although I'm a bit surprised we're not seeing these
errors at AdaCore where we also use mingw64. Perhaps we're using a different
Anyway, go ahead.