This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] : Fix for PR 52123 gcc bootstrap with ada fails on mingw target
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Emrich <rainer at emrich-ebersheim dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>, Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 11:31:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: [PATCH] : Fix for PR 52123 gcc bootstrap with ada fails on mingw target
- References: <50E5823E.email@example.com> <51122F66.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I like to have this in trunk as soon as possible, because I want to backport
> to 4.7.3 before the release.
> Tested on x86_64-w64-mingw32 and x86_64-unknown-gnu-linux.
Did you check that this patch also works fine with mingw64? This is the main
environment now used, so it's important to verify that these changes are
compatible with both mingw32 and mingw64.
Also, your mailer corrupted the formatting, so it's no longer possible to
review this patch. Probably better to post a link to the previous
submit to ease reviews.