This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][ARM][1/3] Add vectorization support for rounding functions
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramrad01 at arm dot com>
- To: Kyrylo Tkachov <Kyrylo dot Tkachov at arm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 09:57:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][ARM][1/3] Add vectorization support for rounding functions
- References: <002201cddd24$46f624f0$d4e26ed0$@firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On 12/18/12 13:33, Kyrylo Tkachov wrote:
This patch does some refactoring by moving the definitions of the NEON
builtins to a separate file (arm_neon_builtins.def) and includes that when
initialising the neon_builtin_data array and also during
the definition of enum arm_builtins (with appropriate redefinitions of the
VAR* macros). This allows us to have symbolic names for the neon builtins
that allows us to look up their declaration in
arm_builtin_decls. This is needed for vectorisation support in the next
patch. The ARM_BUILTIN_NEON_BASE constant which was defined as part of the
arm_builtins enum is now defined as a macro, since
various functions that deal with the initialisation and expansion of
builtins use it.
No regressions on arm-none-eabi with model.
Ok for trunk?
2012-12-18 Kyrylo Tkachov <kyrylo.tkachov at arm.com>
* config/arm/arm_neon_builtins.def: New file.
* config/arm/arm.c (neon_builtin_data): Move contents to
(enum arm_builtins): Include neon builtin definitions.
(ARM_BUILTIN_NEON_BASE): Move from enum to macro.
arm.o in t-arm needs to depend on this new file. Otherwise OK for stage1 .