This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgo patch committed: Update to current version of Go library
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:00:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: libgo patch committed: Update to current version of Go library
- References: <CAFULd4bhQGF9jMSHpDdC1CnFumL5sMLJBRZYxsMK2OF1wTa27A@mail.gmail.com>
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:26 AM, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
>> I've committed a patch to upgrade libgo to the current version of the
>> master Go library. As usual, this mail message only includes the
>> changes to files that are specific to gccgo. Bootstrapped and ran Go
>> testsuite on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Committed to mainline.
> This caused massive testsuite problems on CentOS 5.8 due to missing
This should be fixed now. Please let me know if it is not.