This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64, AArch64-4.7] Backport Optimize cmp in some cases patch
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>
- To: Venkataramanan Kumar <venkataramanan dot kumar at linaro dot org>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, "andrew dot pinski at caviumnetworks dot com" <andrew dot pinski at caviumnetworks dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 14:00:26 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64, AArch64-4.7] Backport Optimize cmp in some cases patch
- References: <CAJK_mQ1E5=VK58oMLgj1h1FwJ=2OAj+mZvs1C4ciZXzw5_Wemail@example.com>
On 27/01/13 08:46, Venkataramanan Kumar wrote:
The attached patch backports the gcc trunk patch
2013-01-27 Venkataramanan Kumar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Backport from mainline.
2013-01-04 Andrew Pinski <email@example.com>
* config/aarch64/aarch64.c (aarch64_fixed_condition_code_regs):
Path is attached. Please let me know if I can change "-1" to
"INVALID_REGNUM" and commit.
Built gcc and tested the gcc testsuites for the aarch64-none-elf
target with ARMv8 Foundation model. No new regressions.
Ok to for the ARM/aarch64-4.7-branch ?
This is fine. Thank you. Please commit.