This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix allocation of reg_known_value
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:31:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix allocation of reg_known_value
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> When changing reg_known_value to a VEC, Steven sneaked in a small
> semantic change.
I don't sneak, I just tend to do stupid things from time to time ;-)
Thanks for catching this, and sorry for the breakage!