This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, RFC] Dumping expanded MD files
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 01:26:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, RFC] Dumping expanded MD files
- References: <CAGs3RfvHEekrCcagF3uvFgsOfW+xLzFyi+RyoEY+qNkNafirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Nov 22, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Kirill Yukhin <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch adds an utility for dumping MD-files after iterators and
> define_substs expanding.
> What do you guys think?
Cool. (That's not an official review. :-))