This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, pch] Fix pch failure on mips-mti-linux-gnu
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 20:51:20 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch, pch] Fix pch failure on mips-mti-linux-gnu
- References: <34398891-ba79-4332-ab83-af2745bf733b@EXCHHUB01.MIPS.com>
On Wed, 21 Nov 2012, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> 2012-11-21 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
> PR pch/55399
> * files.c (pch_open_file): Fix check for implicit_preinclude.
OK. I had the extra check in a previous version of my implicit
preincludes patch, but took it out as it didn't seem to be needed in my
Joseph S. Myers