This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Apply recent DRs resolutions to libstdc++
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: 3dw4rd at verizon dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 23:45:23 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Apply recent DRs resolutions to libstdc++
- References: <14898540.213093.1353368590378.JavaMail.root@vznit170116>
On 19 November 2012 23:43, wrote:
> I looks like there were a couple
> #ifdef __GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__
> in the patch. I think you want to change these to
> #if __cplusplus >= 201103L
Oops, I thought I'd updated them all. I'll fix it, thanks.