This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:19:14 -0800
- Subject: compare_tests fix
Recently g++ comparisons of the full log files stopped working as well as they used to, as sort is locale aware. This defeats some of the new fangled magic that breaks comparisons.
* compare_tests (Usage): Add export LC_ALL=C to make sort happier.
--- compare_tests (revision 193630)
+++ compare_tests (working copy)
@@ -32,6 +32,8 @@ EOUSAGE
# Written by Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org>
# Subdir comparison added by Quentin Neill <email@example.com>