This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs,Java] comparison of libgcj with Kaffe link is gone
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Hughes <ahughes at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:14:11 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs,Java] comparison of libgcj with Kaffe link is gone
- References: <2045336843.908998.1352942779960.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012, Andrew Hughes wrote:
>> --- status.html 1 Nov 2011 14:07:02 -0000 1.31
>> +++ status.html 1 Nov 2012 22:16:48 -0000
>> -<p>You can also see <a href="http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/">a
>> -comparison of libgcj with the JDK</a>. This is updated nightly. It
>> -is run against the cvs trunk, and includes GNU Crypto in its analysis.
>> -This is the most up-to-date analysis of API differences. </p>
> I'd have to look at the context of this, but (assuming I can actually
> get my webserver to stay up reliably) I have more up-to-date comparisons
> on there, comparing OpenJDK with GNU Classpath. GCJ could easily be added
> and listed in the docs.
Absolutely, if you can have a reliable link, I'd be happy to see