This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: VEC re-write [patch 01/25]
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: joern dot rennecke at embecosm dot com, nathan at codesourcery dot com, gingold at adacore dot com, nickc at redhat dot com, dje dot gcc at gmail dot com, law at redhat dot com, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com, dj at redhat dot com, wilson at tuliptree dot org, rth at redhat dot com, echristo at gmail dot com, bernds at codesourcery dot com, mikestump at comcast dot net, aph at redhat dot com, iant at google dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com, jason at redhat dot com, joseph at codesourcery dot com, ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr, laurynas dot biveinis at gmail dot com, rguenther at suse dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:57:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: VEC re-write [patch 01/25]
- References: <20121115215319.AE4ACC0916@torture.tor.corp.google.com>
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Diego Novillo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have tested the patch pretty extensively:
> - Regular bootstraps on x86_64, ppc, ia64, sparc and hppa.
> - Bootstraps with --enable-checking=release
> - Bootstraps with --enable-checking=gc,gcac
> - Basic builds on all targets (using contrib/config-list.mk).
I have now committed all 25 parts of this patch as rev 193595. Please
CC me on any problems that you think may be related to this rewrite.