This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [COMMITTED] Move libsanitizer configure logic to subdirectory
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 02:55:03 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [COMMITTED] Move libsanitizer configure logic to subdirectory
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Richard Henderson wrote:
> As discussed elsewhere. Tested on x86_64-linux.
> +2012-11-13 Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> + * configure.ac: Move libsanitizer logic to subdirectory.
> + * configure: Regenerate.
Thanks and sorry for copypasting the wrong pattern in the first
> +++ b/libsanitizer/configure.tgt
> @@ -0,0 +1,28 @@
> +# -*- shell-script -*-
> +# Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> +# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> +# it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> +# the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
> +# (at your option) any later version.
Heh, "version 2"...
But licensing changes are never obvious, right?