This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR c++/54875 - Error when instantiating an alias template that resolves to an enum
- From: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:10:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR c++/54875 - Error when instantiating an alias template that resolves to an enum
- References: <email@example.com> <50A644E5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Merrill <email@example.com> writes:
> On 11/16/2012 07:43 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
>> So I guess that condition should be changed to TREE_CODE
>> (template_type) == ENUMERAL_TYPE, to specifically detect the member
>> enum of a class template case.
> Why does that help? What is template_type in the alias template case?
template_type is the template_type_parm T, which new name is AddConst.