This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PR 55238] More careful pass-through handling in find_aggregate_values_for_callers_subset
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: martin jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:42:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PR 55238] More careful pass-through handling in find_aggregate_values_for_callers_subset
* testsuite/gcc.dg/torture/pr55238.c: New test.
Does this PR rely on hidden visibility? The new testcase uses
attribute visibility hidden, but does not check DejaGNU
dg-require-visibility and fails on AIX.
void __attribute__ ((visibility ("hidden"))) gz_error (gz_state
*state, int err, char *msg)