This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 55323
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:52:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 55323
- References: <50A3C930.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20121114164935.GJ1886@tucnak.redhat.com>
On 11/14/2012 05:49 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 05:39:12PM +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
You are right ;) Consider it amended to: "We already have issued an
+ /* We will already have issued an error message. */
The wording looks unclear. Either we have issued already an error message,
or we will issue it.