This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enable libsanitizer just on x86 linux for now
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Dodji Seketeli <dodji at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Wei Mi <wmi at google dot com>, <kcc at google dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:59:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enable libsanitizer just on x86 linux for now
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> * configure.ac: Enable libsanitizer just on x86 linux for now.
> * configure: Re-generate.
Note that the preferred approach is the approach used for libatomic and
libitm, of the toplevel script using a script fragment from the
subdirectory to determine what architectures are supported - ideally a
script fragment designed to be shared by toplevel and by the
subdirectory's own configure script, if the subdirectory has existing case
statements over targets. (It would be good to convert more existing
projects that share the common toplevel to that scheme as well.)
That way, you don't have a toplevel change that needs merging to the src
repository for every individual change to the systems supported in a
Joseph S. Myers