This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Add support for sparc compare-and-branch
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: ro at CeBiTec dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ebotcazou at adacore dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:46:05 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Add support for sparc compare-and-branch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <ydd1ugl7fye.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
From: Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 11:14:33 +0200
> I tried a bootstrap on Solaris 11.1, but ran into lots of comparison
> failures I've not yet investigated.
I started working on this patch again, in order to incorporate
Richard Henderson's feedback, and I am now getting a comparison
failure. Is this what you're seeing?
Comparing stages 2 and 3
warning: gcc/cc1-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1plus-checksum.o differs
warning: gcc/cc1obj-checksum.o differs
Bootstrap comparison failure!
make: *** [compare] Error 1
make: *** [stage3-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
In any case, I'm looking into it.