This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH v3] Add support for sparc compare-and-branch
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 23:28:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] Add support for sparc compare-and-branch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Eric and Rainer, I think that functionally this patch is fully ready
> to go into the tree except for the Solaris aspects which I do not have
> the means to work on. Have either of you made any progress in this
Rainer, could you post an excerpt of the man page of a recent 'as' supporting
the SPARC-T4? I'm mainly interested in the values of the -xarch= option.
Thanks in advance.